Are you wondering how to get CamHi for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download CamHi for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is CamHi?
Several Android applications allow you to control and monitor what is happening in your home in different ways. Installing CCTV cameras is one of the most common methods.
After installing CCTV cameras in your home, you can easily sync these cameras to your smartphone using an Android application.
CamHi allows you to monitor CCTV cameras and record real-time video from anywhere in the world.
This application allows you to remotely monitor CCTV cameras via your smartphone, making it one of the best solutions for remote monitoring of CCTV cameras.
With this app, you can monitor what is happening at home, office, or anywhere you want.
Best Features of CamHi
The following are some of the best features of the CamHi App:
- HD quality recording
- Real-time view footage
- You can capture pictures
- Store footage on your SD card
- View live video on multi-screen
- You can play the video anytime later on
How to download CamHi for PC?
Follow the steps below to download Camhi for PC:
- Download and install an Android emulator on your PC. Some popular options include Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and Memu.
- Once you have installed the Android emulator, open it and sign in with your Google account.
- Go to the Google Play Store within the Android emulator and search for “CamHi“.
- Click on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your PC.
After the installation is complete, you can open CamHi from the app drawer within the Android emulator and start using it.
It’s important to note that running mobile apps on an emulator may not provide the same performance as using them on an actual mobile device. Also, make sure that your PC meets the system requirements for the Android emulator and the app. Additionally, you will need to have access to an IP camera that is compatible with CamHi in order to use the app.
That’s all about how to download the CamHi app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.