Wondering how to grab Flud for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Flud for Windows and Mac easily.
What is Flud?
Flud is an Android app that helps you download torrent files.
To download a torrent file, you need a meta-data file that contains information about the file and folder on the host computer. This is not possible with an ordinary browser.
Downloading files is faster than using a single server since it doesn’t rely on a single server.
Best Features of Flud
Following are some of the best features of Flud:
- The flud torrent downloader app is free to download.
- Flud has a simple user interface that a 7-year-old child can use.
- You can share files with ease.
- You won’t have to go through any complex process. Just paste the magnet link and start downloading.
- It is small in size comparatively.
- It supports an RSS feed with automatic downloading.
- You can move files while downloading in Flud.
- You can also set the upload speed to save your bandwidth.
Check out: Download Termux for Windows & Mac
How to download Flud for PC?
Follow the steps to download Flud for PC:
- Download an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Install the emulator and launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account on the emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store on the emulator.
- Search for “Flud” in the search bar.
- Select Flud from the search results and click on the “Install” button.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once installed, you can find Flud on the emulator’s home screen or app drawer.
That’s all about how to download flud for PC. Flud is an excellent torrent downloader software with numerous features that will make every user feel at home.