Are you wondering how to get Google Pay for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Google Pay for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Google Pay?
New packages for smartphones are being advanced each day. Apps are advanced to fulfill our needs, however, few are specifically helpful.
Google Pay via way of means of Google affords a virtual charge carrier that permits you to send and get hold of money. Thanks to technology, the whole lot is now in a single step.
Best Features of Google Pay
The following are some of the best features of Google Pay:
- Both Android and iOS devices are supported.
- Bank-to-bank transfers are supported.
- You can use this application to pay your bills or transfer money.
- With Google Pay, you can use UPI-enabled banks. Therefore, your money is very safe and secure.
- A screen lock password or Google pin can be used to secure Google Pay.
- Google Play shield is one of the unique features of Google pay.
- You can send money to another Google Pay user nearby.
How to download Google Pay for PC?
Follow the steps to download Google Pay for PC:
Google Pay does not have an official PC version, you can use it on your PC using the web version. Here are the steps to access Google Pay on your PC:
- Open a web browser on your PC and go to the Google Pay website (pay.google.com).
- Sign in with your Google account. If you do not have a Google account, you can create one for free.
- Once you are signed in, you can use Google Pay to send and receive money, as well as make purchases online.
- To send money, click on the “Send” button and enter the recipient’s information, as well as the amount you want to send.
- To receive money, click on the “Request” button and enter the sender’s information, as well as the amount you are requesting.
- To make a purchase, simply select the Google Pay option at checkout and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
That’s all about how to download the Google Pay app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.