Are you wondering how to get Ibis Paint X for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Ibis Paint X for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Ibis Paint X?
Ibis Paint is an application designed to let you share the delight of computerized drawing through the use of recordings.
This is a social drawing application that uses cell phones, tablets, and other gadgets to make drawings.
It is a useful drawing and sharing application for manga and anime fans.
The app offers some simple tweaks and settings that are geared directly towards professionals who want to work with those kinds of styles and broadcast them through online media or live streaming.
Try ibis Paint and see for yourself how easy it is to use.
Ibis Paint for PC System Requirements
- The operating system must be Windows 7 or higher.
- The processor can be either Intel or AMD.
- A minimum of 2GB of RAM is required. (Note that having plenty of hard drive space does not substitute for RAM)
- Free space of 5GB on HDD.
- The graphics driver must be up to date and offered by Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Best Features of Ibis Paint X
Following are some of the best features of the Ibis Paint X App:
Besides offering a smooth 120hz frame rate, the app features 381 categories of brushes, which include plunge pens, felt tip pens, digitized pens, fan brushes, level brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, pastels, and stamps.
It has several brush boundaries, such as starting/finishing width, starting/finishing thickness, and starting/finishing brush point.
A quick slider lets you quickly change the brush thickness or murkiness, and it also offers real-time sneak peeks.
A user may add as many layers as they like, specifying the boundary of each layer to adjust layer brightness, alpha mixing, adding, eliminating, or duplicating it. Cut-outs can also be added from images.
App features include layer duplication, layer import, reversal, vertical reversal, layer turn, layer moving, and zoom in/out.
It also has a component that allows layer names to be set so that layers may be recognized.
With an advanced text tool, users can adjust text values in the Vertical and Horizontal directions, and select fonts and multiple text lines.
There are 46 screen tone choices including Dot, Noise, Horizontally, Vertically, Slash, Cross, and Square.
Selection Area Features
Ibis Paint evaluates each pixel 256 times and allows reversing, moving, pivoting, and zooming.
It preserves selected regions and allows for layer duplication, layer catenation, layer shifting, pivot, and zooming.
How to download Ibis Paint X for PC?
Following are the methods to download Ibis Paint X on your PC:
Install Ibis Paint X on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Ibis Paint X using Bluestacks:
- Download BlueStacks from its official website and install it on your PC.
- Launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account.
- In the BlueStacks home screen, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Search for “Ibis Paint X” in the Play Store search bar.
- Click on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch Ibis Paint X from the BlueStacks home screen and start using it.
Install Ibis Paint X on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Ibis Paint X using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Ibis Paint X” in the search bar.
- Find the Ibis Paint X from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Ibis Paint X from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the Ibis Paint X app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.