Are you wondering how to get Miracast for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Miracast for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Miracast?
Miracast allows users to transfer high-resolution pictures and videos wirelessly.
The MIRACAST app can be used with WiFi devices, and even allows you to watch Blu-Ray files, as well as copy-protected content. Miracast was originally launched in 2012.
Key Features of MiraCast
Following are some of the key features of the MiraCast App:
- It can stream HD and 4K Ultra HD movies
- Enables Wi-Fi Direct
- It protects content from a mobile device
- Shows pictures from a smartphone or any device to an outsized screen
Pros and Cons of MiraCast App
- It is easy to line up
- It can connect two devices using Wi-Fi Direct
- Does not require a Wi-Fi connection
- Requires a MIRACAST-compatible device
How to download MiraCast for PC?
Following are the methods to download Miracast for PC:
- Download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or NoxPlayer and install it on your PC.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and sign in with your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Miracast” in the search bar.
- Find the Miracast app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Miracast from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the MiraCast app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.