Are you wondering how to get Phonto for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Phonto for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Phonto?
Phonto is a free application that lets users add text to their pictures in an easy and straightforward way. It’s a flexible tool for editing pictures.
Best Features of Phonto
Following are some of the best features of the Phonto App:
- The app has over 200 fonts for users to choose from.
- Fonts of various styles and types can be installed.
- Users can change the size of the text to suit their preferences.
- The text can be changed into a variety of colors.
- A shadow can be added to the text you have written to make it look appealing.
- The text can be rotated and adjusted according to your preferences.
- You can change the color and width of the text at any time.
- The color of the background can be altered.
- Line spacing and letter spacing can be changed easily by users.
- There is a blend mode that users can change and use however they like.
- With the app’s advanced features, your photos can be transformed in a variety of ways.
How to download Phonto for PC?
Follow the steps below to download Phonto for PC:
- Download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store within the emulator.
- Search for “Phonto” in the Play Store and select the app.
- Click the “Install” button to download and install the app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can open it and use it just like you would on a mobile device.
That’s all about how to download the Phonto app for PC. Using Phonto, you can add text to photos. Feel free to comment below if you have any trouble installing the app.