Are you wondering how to get TextNow for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download TextNow for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is TextNow?
TextNow allows you to make free voice calls and send free text messages without needing a WiFi connection.
Send unlimited free messages to friends and family in the US and Canada.
Best Features of TextNow
Following are some of the best features of the TextNow App:
- Make and receive voice calls
- Emojis, stickers, and gifs
- Full picture messaging: send, receive, and save pictures!
- Video messaging: Send videos to your friends and family
- Voicemail Transcription: transcript of your voicemail
- Caller ID
- PassCode: keep your messages under lock and key
- Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
- Call Forwarding
- Conference calling
- Signatures: add your own personalized signature to each text
- Customizable text tone, ringtone & vibration
- Customizable backgrounds
- Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
- Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
- Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
- One number, multiple devices – Send messages and make calls on your computer or tablet, then access them from your phone while on the go.
- Turn your Wi-Fi-enabled tablets into a phone.
- Elastic calling to protect you from dropped calls. Elastic calling is TextNow’s unique ability to have our calls choose the best possible route for your call to improve quality
How to download TextNow for PC?
Follow the steps below to download Text Now for PC:
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Launch the Android emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store app in the emulator.
- Search for “TextNow” in the search bar.
- Select the TextNow app from the search results.
- Click on the “Install” button to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the TextNow app from the emulator’s home screen.
You can now enjoy the features of the TextNow app on your PC.
That’s all about how to download the TextNow app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.