Are you wondering how to get TubeMate for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download TubeMate for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is TubeMate?
Tubmate is an android application created by Devian Studios. Videos can be downloaded from different social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, and so on with the app.
With this app, you can download videos as well as watch them directly inside the app.
Features of TubeMate
Following are some of the best features of the TubeMate App:
- By using Tubemate, you can easily download videos from YouTube.
- Tubemate offers quite good download speeds compared to many other YouTube downloaders.
- You can also download any YouTube video as an MP3. This feature can be really useful if you just want to download the music from YouTube.
- You can use Tubemate to download videos from Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo and many other platforms.
- You can easily use the application even if you do not know much about technology.
- Additionally, it comes with an inbuilt media player. You can watch videos you have downloaded via the Tubemate app in this media player.
How to download TubeMate for PC?
Here are the steps to download TubeMate for PC:
- Download and install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Open the emulator and sign in with your Google account.
- Download the TubeMate APK file from a trusted source online. Be sure to download the latest version of the app.
- In the emulator, click on the “Install APK” button and select the TubeMate APK file you downloaded in step 3.
- Wait for the app to install on your emulator.
- Once installed, open the TubeMate app and search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- Click on the green “Download” button to download the video in your preferred resolution and format.
- Wait for the video to download onto your PC.
That’s all about how to download TubeMate for PC.
TubeMate allows you to download multiple videos at a time. It is the best application to download videos on your PC.